QuickBooks Desktop error h303 usually is encountered when a user attempts to change the QuickBooks application from single user mode into multi-user mode. This QuickBooks error code of h303 can occur when opening the company’s file on the QuickBooks desktop program, and the user receives an error message saying, “This company file is on another computer, and QuickBooks needs some help connecting.” The error message is a sign that something that is preventing the multi-user connection with QuickBooks with the file for the company. To learn more on QuickBooks errors with company files code h303, continue reading this blog until the conclusion.
If you’re looking for an immediate solutions to deal with QuickBooks Error H303 contact us at our toll-free number (1-888-704-1357) and receive assistance by our QuickBooks certified QuickBooks experts.
What are the reasons behind QuickBooks Company File Error H303?
Here are the main reasons that cause QuickBooks desktop error code H303
- There’s some defects or corruptions within this file. QuickBooks firm file.
- QuickBooks services aren’t running from the servers computer.
- The firewall on the system has blocked connections between QuickBooks as well as the client.
- Unsympathetic hosting configuration settings.
Let’s look at the solution provided below to solve the QuickBooks company file error h303.
Read more: QuickBooks Error 1712
The Most Preferred Solutions to Resolve Error H303 on the QuickBooks desktop
Here are the most efficient solutions to fix QuickBooks computer error code h303
Solution 1. Stop hosting Multi-User Access on workstations
The server computer hosts the company’s data. Therefore, Host Multi-User Access option must be disabled. Here’s how to disable it:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click on File and choose Utilities.
- Choose”Stop Hosting Multi-User Account option. If you did not find the option, move to a different computer, and make sure that this workstation doesn’t have the issue.
- Now, you can move into the server’s computer.
- Click on the Host Multi User Access choice.
Open QuickBooks once more. If you’re still experiencing QuickBooks the desktop errors H303 move to the next option.
Read more: QuickBooks Error H202
Solutions 2. 2. Run QuickBooks Services on the Server on the computer
Follow these steps to verify for errors in QuickBooks Database Server Manager and then QBCF monitor service:
- Switch to your server computer.
- Click on the Windows Start Menu.
- Enter “Run” into the search box, and then click Run.
- In the Run window In the Run window, enter “services.msc” and then press Enter.
- Find QuickBooksDBXX, then double-click it on the list. the letter XX indicates the version of QuickBooks you have. QuickBooks version.
- Choose Automatic for the Startup Type.
- Check that the status of the service is either in the Running or Start. If neither is the case, then select Start choose Start.
- Switch onto your Recovery tab.
- In the First failure, the second failure and the subsequent failure drop-down menus, select Restart the option for service.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
- Follow the same procedure to test for the QBCF Monitor service.
You may also Read: QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
The solutions we have provided above can help you solve QuickBooks error H303. If the problem continues you can call our QuickBooks support team via our helpline (1-888-704-1357).